I write this e-mail because you left Queretaro and would like to tell my holiday and discuss something with you.
Leaving school I stay one week relaxing, happy, no worries, anithing about school, just be watching TV, things like that. But thenI was forced to go work, to not be wasting time all day.
I went to work in a mecanin place every day except Sunday, when I go to the workshop I learned many things that could be use the in future for a job or simply to learn essentials of a car, at first I didnt want to gobut there is a grat place because I thought I would be able to earn some money to buy something in the weekend but i didnt earn anything.
Today Im happy with the things I already did in my Vacations. Peace
Hey!
ResponderEliminarI write this e-mail because you left Queretaro and would like to tell my holiday and discuss something with you.
Leaving school I stay one week relaxing, happy, no worries, anithing about school, just be watching TV, things like that. But thenI was forced to go work, to not be wasting time all day.
I went to work in a mecanin place every day except Sunday, when I go to the workshop I learned many things that could be use the in future for a job or simply to learn essentials of a car, at first I didnt want to gobut there is a grat place because I thought I would be able to earn some money to buy something in the weekend but i didnt earn anything.
Today Im happy with the things I already did in my Vacations. Peace
Alejandro Ortiz
P.S. Lets go hunting tomorrow, ok?